what not to knit

a knitalong blog of garments of which stacy and clinton (or, if you prefer, trinny and susannah) would approve! choose patterns and colors that flatter your body type--this is the antidote to unflattering clothing everywhere, the reason many of us learned to knit our own clothing in the first place!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

the seamless bustier

i don't find it uncomfortable at all, actually. the only reason i don't wear it more often (besides that i don't require it often) is that i can't really put it on by myself. at least not well. it's a lot easier for my husband to hook it up for me, and i'm not always getting dressed at a time when he's available to help :) but it isn't uncomfortable to wear; i suspect proper size has a lot to do with that, as with any bra (or any other undergarment). and unlike other strapless bras, i never have to pull it up or adjust it around myself. it completely stays put. it wasn't cheap ($78?), but i considered it a great investment because it *is* so well made, versatile, and easy to wear.

3 Comments:

Blogger AuntieAnn said...

Thanks, that's good to know! You're right about something that just fills the bill like that being a good investment.

11:04 AM  
Blogger ChiaLea said...

Someone finally sent me a link to a strapless long-line bra that claims to come in my size. As I've been keeping an eye out for one for several years, I might just have to buy it after I start my new job... with the money.

10:21 AM  
Blogger AuntieAnn said...

LisaBe, you seem to know more about undergarments than anyone else that I know. My 12-yo is looking for something that she says her friends have, something like footless tights, but very short, to be worn under a mini (generally not showing). Do you know what this might be called? I can't find any on-line, and part of the problem might be that I have no idea what to call this. If you have any help for me I'd greatly appreciate it!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home